#夏日生活打卡季#
Mission: Impossible 4
还记得这个经典的开场吗?小汤哥一路杀出重围,嘿嘿,今天我们不看动作了,我们学学英文。这段口语也是挺不错的。大家看一下,学习一下。
Hey, how did you open your cell door?
嘿 你怎么把门弄开了?
- Shh! - Hey! (SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN) What are you doing?
你干吗
Open Sector 2!
二区开门
(SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN)
How did you get out?
你怎么出来的
Get back in your cell.
快回牢房里去
I told you, get back in your cell!
听到吗 快回去
Let's give you a few friends to play with.
我给你找儿个伴儿玩玩
(SOFTLY) Sorry.
对不起
Send some guards in.
快叫警卫进去
I'm trying.
联系不上
Okay, I'm set. How's things going down below?
我好了 你那边情况怎么样
How do you think? I'm in a sewer.
下水道里还能怎么样
The doors won't open! We're locked in!
门打不开 我们被锁住了
Sound the alarm!
拉响警报
(SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN)
We've lost control!
我们想关牢房门 可是都关不上
Captain!
上尉
I'm in position.
我就位了
Move to phase 2.
开始下一步
BENJI: What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干吗
What's wrong? What's happening, Benji?
怎么了 出了什么问题
Oh, God. He's not going to the extraction point.
那家伙没去撤离点
Stay focused.
别紧张
-There. We'll just screw the whole thing up on purpose.
好了 现在你把计划全搞乱了
Uh, Jane? We're going to have a slight delay.
简 我们要稍微耽搁一会儿
BENJI: Why do you want to go in there?
你去那儿干吗
评论